Wednesday, May 24, 2023

TBR 2023

46More Than This by Staci Stallings Christian contemporary romance. Staci tackles tough subjects, helping me gain insights and greater understanding. I always come away from one of her books feeling like I've learned something about myself. She's a Must Read for me.

47Undercurrents (Undercurrents series Book 1) by Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance. One of my favorite authors. She has a new book coming out in the Saint Squad series. The SS shows up in Book 3 of this series. Characters that appear throughout the SS series are first introduced in this series.

48Ripple Effect (Undercurrents series Book 2) by Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance. 

49. The Deep End (Undercurrents series Book 3) by Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance. 

50Freefall (Saint Squad series Book 1) by Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance. And so the series begins and my third time reading all of the stories.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...