Wednesday, January 10, 2024

TBR 2024

1The Healing Code by Alexander Loyd PhD ND and Ben Johnson MD DO ND nonfiction. Fascinating.

2. Angel For Hire by Justine Davis paranormal suspense romance. I confess I sometimes wish for an angel like Michael, but then I'm no Alexandra. Some bedroom scenes. I love watching the characters grow. 

3Wild Hawk (The Hawk Trilogy Book 1) by Justine Davis paranormal romance. If you don't like bedroom scenes, this series is not for you. You can skip those scenes and not miss the story.

4Heart of the Hawk (The Hawk Trilogy Book 2) by Justine Davis paranormal romance. I enjoy the Old West setting. Horses make every story better. 

5.  Fire Hawk (The Hawk Trilogy Book 3) by Justine Davis paranormal romance. This one is a bit more difficult because of the abuse described. However, it's also a story of redemption. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...