Monday, January 8, 2024

REAL

REAL - Reduce stress Exercise Adequate sleep Lower caloric intake

I needed a change in this. Keeping track of the little details has been both helpful and restrictive. I'm able to see what I'm doing, but I'm less likely to push a little more, because I'm done for the day when I meet the predetermined goal. I want to try pushing a little more. I've also allowed sleep to become a lower priority. What I've learned the last few months: Going to bed when I'm tired, instead of eating to stay awake, I feel better and I lose weight. I eat healthier. I know it's important to be accountable, so I'm going to try and make Monday a general review of how the previous week went. If it works, great. If it doesn't, I'll try something else.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...