Friday, August 27, 2010

America's Divine Destiny...

Undeniably amazing, fantastic, inspiring, wonderful, emotional, and I am so very grateful I was blessed with the opportunity to be a part, thanks to my computer and the internet. It's available. WATCH IT! Embrace it. Allow it to change your life. We were supposed to have thunderstorms, tonight. I desperately wanted to see this. Our storms typically cause power outages. I truly wanted to see this event. I signed the 40 days/nights pledge and the Pledge of Nonviolence. Have I done it perfectly? No, I have not. I was better than I was before I signed it. The original 40 days/nights may be almost over, but it will not end for me. These pledges set in motion changes I knew I wanted but did not know how to implement. God has granted miracles. Changes have happened. Not a single thing did I anticipate, and yet each thing is right for me. As for those storms, they never made it. I watched them on the weather channel disappear. Thank you, God, for immeasurable blessings.

1 comment:

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...