Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Potpourri...

Restoring Honor Rally, on 8/28. I wish I could attend. Since it isn't feasible for me, I'm planning to celebrate anyway. I won't be there, but I will be fasting and praying for the event that it is peaceful and uplifting. I do know a couple of people attending, and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it from them. A full report is expected, and they know it. :-)

There was a sand castle contest, and the pictures were posted by Yahoo News. Oh, my goodness. Wow. Just wow. I had no idea sand could look like that. Well done. *wild cheering*

Solar storms: who knew? I found it interesting that some news stations didn't report them at all, others gave them a passing mention, and others went for doom and gloom. It wasn't until today that I was finally blessed with the side effects. Thank you Yahoo News, again, for posting the pictures of the Northern Lights. Yep, solar storms create them. I've never seen them for myself, but I'm very grateful there are photographers ready and willing to share the treasure. God bless them. Awesome.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Northern Light! It is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full report... Check! David got off work so he gets to go with us too! We will be thinking of you... and try to record it for you. I wonder if it is being broadcast on "insider extreme"... if so we have an account so you could watch on there. SUPER excited...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tryin' not to be jealous, Kathy. :-)

    Whoohoo!! The Bees Know. ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...