Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #18

~Finished everything on my to-do list during my two-week mini vacation. I didn't think I would, but I surprised myself.

~Football season has started again. Only pre-season right now, but I'll take it. Did I really say that?

~Oddly enough, a cricket in my room. I told him he could leave or stay and be the gecko's dinner. Makes no never mind to me. It made me smile, and reminded me not to take myself too seriously.

~A/C Yes, I've said that before, but it bears repeating, all summer long.

~Work I truly enjoy and bosses that love what they do.

3 comments:

  1. Football, yay! I forgot that it was August. The Packers are on for August 14th, but I'll miss it. Guess even the Pack has to bow to a class reunion. Bet there will be someone following the game on their Blackberry, though. ;-)

    Crickets are nice to have around for starters, but they quickly get irritating. Hope your gecko catches it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M, I saw the gecko the other day but no cricket. As long as it doesn't end up in my bed, I don't care. :-)

    Have fun at the reunion!!

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...