Monday, August 12, 2013

Carpe Diem... Watkins Glen

NASCAR ~ Carl came in fourth. Whoohoo!! He is third in the Chase. Go Carl!!

What needs to be done?

Rewrites of blurbs. I hate blurbs.

Writing new books.

And I woke at 1:30 a.m. with all kinds of things running through my head:

Spreadsheet for my book sales.

Character document like my blurb document, to keep track of the little things in the stories all in one place. I don't want to accidentally use a name twice kind of thing.

I'm submitting my dog story to an anthology.

I'm making spaghetti.

Yeah, it's going to be a busy day, and there will be a nap in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...