Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What I accomplished...

...almost everything on my list yesterday.

I still hate blurbs. I'm tackling one book a day.

I'm working on stories, truly never-ending stories.

Spaghetti is divvied up into meals for the next week.

Spreadsheet is done.

Character document is done.

Exercise: Done.

Arranged to chat with one of my author friends about self-publishing.

Not much of a nap. Dicey. We'll see how I respond to the lack of sleep. Sometimes, when I'm focused on a project, I'm fine. Did turn in early last night.

One step at a time.

Oh! Luck in Love is a finalist in the Arianna Cover Art Awards in Romance. Brava Carol Fiorillo!

In case you forgot what it looked like:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...