Friday, August 23, 2013

Sleeping better...

I've been taking a Benadryl every night and sleeping through the night. I wake up a little foggy, but I sleep through the night. I don't need to take naps to make it through the day. A little lavender also helps me relax. As I sleep better, my eating habits improve. When I'm tired, I eat to stay awake, so it's a constant battle to sleep enough so I'm not hungry so much. My workouts continue, as evidenced by Thursday's posts. I am doing better. Celebrate! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Good sleep at the right time is much more important than we realize; it affects everything! So glad you are finding a way to get the sleep you need.

    I'm having more trouble with allergies this year than I have for a long time. I am truly thankful for things like Benadryl that help with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I haven't had this much trouble with my allergies in years.

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...