Friday, August 16, 2013

Playing catch up...

It's the middle of August. It's hot. Mugginess comes and goes. It's miserable. It's been worse. All things considered, it's been pretty good.

I've been working on blurbs and hooks for my books. Not something I enjoy but necessary.

I've read a bunch of books but few keepers. Disappointing.

It's been a long time since I've had so much trouble with my allergies. They aren't horrible, more nagging, making life more difficult than it needs to be. :-)

Sleep is... weird. Difficult to explain. When I hit tired, it's like the bottom falls out and it doesn't matter what time of day it is. I have to lay down for a while.

I was given a sneak peek at the cover art for Saving Lisa. Carol Fiorillo is a wonderful cover artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...