Friday, July 11, 2014

Follow the food...

Friday, corn flakes and milk, hamburger and sweet potato fries, pretzels, yogurt, turkey sandwich, and Dove dark chocolate hearts.

Saturday, pbnj and milk, two Lunchables, yes I was stressed, turkey sandwich, SunChips, Dove.

Sunday, corn flakes, spaghetti, pretzel rolls, pineapple, chicken nuggets, Dove, and milk.

Monday, corn flakes, homemade hamburger, spaghetti, cinnamon toast, CIB, Dove, and milk.

Tuesday, corn flakes, spaghetti, chicken, pretzel rolls, cinnamon toast, CIB, Dove, milk, ice cream... not one of my better eating days.

I've discovered I prefer rice crispies over corn flakes or rice Chex.

I'm doing too much eating to stay awake. Not good.

Wednesday, rice Chex with peaches, popcorn -- a lot of popcorn ugh, turkey sandwich, hot chocolate with biscotti, spaghetti, CIB, milk.

Thursday, cornflakes with peaches, chicken, spaghetti, pretzel roll, CIB, milk

Friday, cornflakes with peaches, hamburger, Oreos, spaghetti, and milk.

Saturday, cornflakes with peaches, turkey sandwich, Oreos, spaghetti, chicken, and milk.

Sunday, spaghetti, chicken, Oreos, roll, CIB, and milk.

Monday, cornflakes with peaches, hamburger, Oreos, roll, CBI, and milk.

Tuesday, cornflakes with peaches, pizza, cake, beef sandwich, watermelon, pineapple, and milk.

I attempted to give myself a change and bought watermelon and pineapple. Tummy isn't happy.

Wednesday, finished the cornflakes and back to rice crispies, a couple pieces of pineapple and about four pieces of watermelon, pizza, cake, toasted roll, CIB, Oreos, and milk.

Yes, strangely enough, I really do enjoy having my cereal talk to me in the morning. I'm very much a full experience eater, taste, smell, flavor, texture, sound... I relish it all. My tummy handles the fruit in much smaller servings. The toast and CIB for dinner is becoming a preference. My stomach, so far, is less troubled eating this way.

Thursday, rice crispies, 2 pieces of pineapple, 4 pieces of watermelon, pizza, hot chocolate using a homemade CoffeeMate creamer, biscotti, 1 piece of pineapple, 2 pieces of watermelon, toasted roll with cheese, CIB, Oreos, and milk.

My tummy is handling the fruit in the reduced portions. Amazingly enough, I'm able to control myself with only 2 Oreo cookies. Who'da thunk it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...