So, how did I do?
Laundry is done.
Tarnished Knight has more added.
I finished the novella I was reading and started the next book in the series.
Dictation is done.
I also arranged to be part of a conference next year.
Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
Glad you are having a good day! Hugs! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks ((Cathy))
DeleteBeing part of a conference sounds awesome! Are you going to be a participant, a speaker, or both?
ReplyDeleteAnd yay for accomplishing things!
Announcing, tomorrow. ;-)
Delete