Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday Follow Up...

Laundry done. Yay.

I worked on Tarnished Knight. Yay.

I may be crossing off another author from my "Yes" list. A mother who expects their child to fill their heart with all the love they need and make them happy is not healthy. A mother who "protects" their child from being hurt to the point of isolating them is not healthy. I read to find healthy examples. I don't need any more unhealthy examples masquerading as 'but she loves the child.' No, she doesn't. She's made the child an extension of herself. That is not healthy. Yes, it's a hot button.

Maintain my sanity... maybe. Maybe not. Yet to be determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...