Monday, July 28, 2014

Carpe Diem... Indianapolis...

NASCAR ~ Carl Edwards came in 15th. The news is he's changing teams. Hopeful for him. Go Carl!

What I need to do today:

Tarnished Knight

A bit of clean up in my room. I've allowed things to pile up, and it's bothering me.

Read

As to my weekly progress report, I like it. I don't know why, but it's helpful to me seeing the week's activities written on a single sheet of paper. I pen a red star over the things accomplished. Hmmm... I have a gold pen I could use... maybe I should use it instead. Decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

  1. I think cleaning up is a good part of the writing routine. I know myself that if my work space is too cluttered, I can't concentrate properly!

    The gold pen might be nice to use, since gold might say "well done" better than red -- but if the red shows up better and is brighter, then red is a good color to keep on using because it makes you notice your accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not perfect, but it's better. :-)

      Good point about which is easier to see. Thanks for pointing that out.

      Delete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...