Friday, September 26, 2014

Food Follow Up...

Friday, PopTart, turkey sandwich, Oreos, baked potato chips, dccf, cheese, cics, and milk.

I am able to eat one PopTart for breakfast and one for dinner.

Saturday, pbnj croissant and hot chocolate, turkey sandwich, Oreos, baked potato chips, dccf, PopTart, peach pie, and milk.

Sunday, PopTart, baked potato chips, dccf, Schwan's turkey and vegetables with mashed potatoes, Oreos, peach pie, and milk.

Monday, PopTart, turkey sandwich, baked potato chips, dccf, Oreos, ginger lemon cookie, peach pie, Dove, and milk.

Tuesday, PopTart, turkey sandwich, baked potato chips, dccf, Oreos, ginger lemon cookie, peach pie, Dove, and milk... and more. Ate badly.

Despite eating badly, I still dropped a little weight.

Wednesday, PopTart, turkey sandwich, baked potato chips, dccf, Oreos, Dove, and milk.

Thursday, European Union sandwich (turkey, bacon, and avocado on a croissant) and lemon croissant from P.Croissant, along with hot chocolate, potato chips, Oreos, rice crispies, Dove, and milk.

This week, I tried baked chips, bbq and plain, Cheetos, and SmartPop, and Pringles in individual serving sizes. I liked it all but I prefer plain chips, SmartPop popcorn, and Pringles. Unfortunately, the chips and popcorn come in a variety pack, which means having stuff I like but not love. With the Pringles, it came in plain, sour cream, and cheese. I liked them all. There wasn't the feeling of needing to finish one so I could enjoy the others. I know, the thinking sounds crazy. It is. I also haven't figured out how to change it. No matter how I work to change my thinking about food so many things still trip me up. I'm not giving up. I do better when I eat food I love. I do love healthy food, but it isn't always easy to arrange. I'm working on it.

Oh! I have learned to eat only one PopTart and not feel deprived. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...