Friday, March 20, 2015

TBR List...

23. The Pearl Stallion by Rae Muir Historical romance

24. The Kingbird: A Coalition Short by Justine Davis Sci-Fi Fantasy. Justine Davis has been on my Must Read list for years, from her Harlequin line. This is the first time I've branched outside. I like this one and plan to read the series.

25. SEAL of My Heart (SEAL Brotherhood Book #7) by Sharon Hamilton If you don't like swearing or going beyond the bedroom door, this book is not for you. I love Sharon's characters and the SEAL aspect of this series.

26. Blog This (Tenderness and Terror #1) by Cami Checketts Clean Suspense romance

27. Redeem This (Tenderness and Terror #2) by Cami Checketts Clean Suspense romance


No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...