Monday, March 9, 2015

Carpe Diem... Las Vegas...

NASCAR ~ Bummer. Carl slid into Casey and ended up in the garage. Next week, Phoenix! Go Carl!

What needs to be done, today and this week?

Yes, back to writing Faith's Labor and Reluctant Knight. I am making progress.

Read... it's sad when I read a favorite author and I'm not enjoying it.

I'm endeavoring to turn my writing adventure over to God. It isn't easy. His ways are not my ways, and I can be incredibly stubborn. However, I've learned a few things about being stubborn, recently. I found an article on donkeys. Really.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farming/nz-lifestyle-block/66844530/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-donkey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...