Monday, November 23, 2015

Carpe Diem... Homestead

NASCAR ~ Kyle Busch won the 2015 Sprint Cup Championship. Congratulations. Carl came in 11th. The next race is scheduled for February 13, 2016. Go Carl!

What needs to be done, today?

Writing, of course. This week, I'm going to make a concerted effort to treat my writing more like a career and less like a hobby. I've attempted this before with little success. I'm not used to having a career. Secondhand Samhain is being written at the same time as Christmas Surprise, though I'm not sure that's the title for the last novella for this year.

I'm endeavoring to be better about my exercise program.

Eating better is also on the agenda.

In bed before 11:00 p.m. and preferably closer to 9:00 p.m.

Other things that will be done include social media, blogs, and email. I need to control my time on those things better. Practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly