Wednesday, November 4, 2015

TBR

79. The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience by Stormie O'Martian is a free one-week devotional. It's a pretty good simple overview.

80. 40 Days of Grace by Rich Miller This is a 40-day devotional type book, leading the reader through steps learning about Grace. Loved it!

81. Michael Vey Storm of Lightning by Richard Paul Evans book 5 of 7. This is a YA series. I'm not a YA fan overall, but this one keeps me coming back for the next. Unfortunately, the books are released one at a time every fall. So, hurry up 2016.

82. The Last Chance Christmas Ball by Word Wenches Regency romance anthology. It's a collection of eight related stories. I enjoyed most of them. My favorite, and worth the price of the book, was the last by Anne Gracie. There's a reason she's one of my favorite authors.

83. The Battle Plan for Prayer by The Kendrick Brothers. Nonfiction instructional associated with the movie War Room. It's a comprehensive instruction book on how to pray more effectively. I've read a number of books through the years in an effort to improve my prayer life. This is by far the best I've ever read. I'm using what I'm learning.

84. To Catch a Bouquet (Princess Cruises Presents: Kindle Love Stories) by Carolyn Brown Contemporary romance, short story. Enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...