Wednesday, August 24, 2016

David and Goliath of a sort...

For me, buying a computer is a Goliath. I hate dealing with electronics. God kindly sent Matt, at Cox, to talk me through buying a modem. My younger brother and his daughter helped me sort out what I needed. My friend Margaret answered a number of questions and taught me how to save bookmarks so I’m able to transfer saved bookmarks to the browsers in the new computer. Several friends online explored options for me, not to mention all the people who posted encouraging scriptures and memes and blogs with the words I needed to lift me up and calm my fears. People, John last Thursday, at the Chandler Mall Apple store answered questions. My brother, Paul, walked me through the Apple site to be sure I ordered the right specifics. My sister drove me to Fry’s, Best Buy, and Cox to look at modems and battery backup/surge protectors. None of them had what I wanted. Amazon did. My sister assured me the time wasn’t wasted. We did valuable research. I didn’t stand alone in my battle to conquer my giant. God sent an army to help me. I’m grateful for each and every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...