Friday, August 12, 2016

Eating Follow Up

Bread is a tough one when I have extra. Freezers are a blessing.

Interestingly enough, since I created the suggestion cup, I haven't used it once. I allow myself one piece of chocolate but am able to control the craving for more. Weird.

I'm working at thinking less about food. Instead of planning and obsessing about each meal ahead of time, I'm keeping it simple. What do I have on hand, close? That's what I eat.

I'm also attempting to use what I have.

The plan to use the money I save on buying food to buy books and clothes is a great deterrent from overspending. As much as I love food, I love books more. I also really need to replace some of my old clothes. Tears and stains are making old favorites unwearable. I need to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...