Saturday, October 1, 2016

My Hero... God

I don't thank Him enough for all the amazing wonderful things He does for me.

Last night, Knight in Disguise, the fourth and last book in the Endless Knights series was due. It's coming out in February 2017. Two weeks ago, it wasn't even half written. I knew the only way would be if God helped me. With each batch of words written, I still couldn't see how I'd make it with the requisite number of words. One thing led to another, and I ended well over my goal, with time to spare.

God inspired, strengthened, encouraged, and helped me see it to the end.

It's been especially hard because this is the last in a series of eight books. The next series will be new characters. I've spent 10 years with these characters. I wasn't simply finishing a book, I was finishing a series. I hope I honored the stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly