Wednesday, October 12, 2016

TBR

58. The Great Divorce by C. S. Lewis fiction and yet not. Lewis is one of my favorites. I enjoy reading his perspectives. I was finally ready to read this one.

59. Michael Vey Fall of Hades by Richard Paul Evans ~ Young Adult adventure. This is book 6 of 7. Wow. It's been a wild ride. I hate that I have to wait another year for the last book, but wait I will.

60. Angel Beneath My Wheels by K.S. Moore Christian romance. The author takes you beyond the bedroom door but not with a lot of details. I didn't like either the hero or heroine, until I watched them change. I loved them both. I read one of the reviews and it complained about the hero thinking about bedding the heroine so much. Ummm... he's a guy, who's really into her. Needless to say, I didn't agree with the review. Unfortunately, it's the only book by this author. I hope she puts another book out soon.

61. Decision Points by George W. Bush autobiography. He did things I didn't like and wanted to know why. I learned a lot about the inner workings of the federal government. Sometimes, I agreed with why he did things. Sometimes, I understood why he made the decisions he did, but I still didn't agree with him. And sometimes it was all I could do not rip pages out over the insanity that is government.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly