Wednesday, June 6, 2018

TBR

51. Service: A Navy SEAL at War by Marcus Luttrell with James D. Hornfischer nonfiction. A powerful read and on my keeper shelf.

52. Undeniably Yours (A Porter Family Novel Book 1) by Becky Wade Suspense Christian romance.

53. Walking with Bilbo: A Devotional adventure through The Hobbit by Sarah Arthur is a follow up to Walking with Frodo. The books are geared toward the beginner in their Christian journey. I think both books would be great for teens.

54. Hinds' Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard inspirational fiction. It's worth the read. I didn't read the author's own experience added at the end. I tried to read it, but what I'd gained was being overwritten by the author's perspective. I stopped after the first few pages. I'll keep the book, but I've added a note in the book to stop reading when the author's personal perspective begins.

55. Gambler The Coalition Rebellion: Ziem 2 (The Coalition Rebellion Novels Book 5) by Justine Davis Sci-Fi romance. She is an amazing storyteller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...