Saturday, June 16, 2018

TBR

56. 52 Ways to Raise Happy, Loving Kids and avoid parent burnout by Mary Manz Simon nonfiction. I skimmed this one, too, but only the stuff that didn't apply to me, which was most of it. I bought the book years ago when I still thought I'd have a family. I decided to read it, at last, to see if there were any ideas for better parenting myself. I didn't read anything new. However, if you're new to the process or want to make changes to improve, this might be a good starting point. Short and easy.

57. Picture Perfect (Aliso Creek series book 1) by Heather B. Moore contemporary romance. I enjoyed the story so downloaded the whole series when it became available.

58. Third Time's the Charm (Aliso Creek series book 2) by Heather B. Moore contemporary romance. The hero ordered Thai, and his favorite is Pad Thai. Mine, too! Next to stick rice with coconut milk and mangos. Oh, and stir-fried veggies with pork or chicken folded inside an egg pocket. Miss it. Miss eggs. Interesting problem for the hero and heroine. I enjoyed the story.

59. The Daisy Chain (Aliso Creek series book 3) by Heather B. Moore contemporary romance. She's good at creating different characters and stories.

60. Lost then Found (Aliso Creek series book 4) by Heather B. Moore contemporary romance. There were a few details that were never explained, but I still enjoyed the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...