NASCAR ~ Carl came in 21st. Bah. He's 5th in the Chase. Go Carl!
What needs to be done today?
Editing Tarnished Knight
Dictation
Writing Faith's Labor
Read
I think that's more than enough to keep me busy and out of trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...
In the Packer game yesterday, I heard they were using a defensive package called Nascar -- I thought of you! Not sure why they call it that, but it was very effective! We were only able to watch about half of the game because Fox switched away from it in the third quarter because it was no longer competitive. ;-)
ReplyDeleteIs Faith's Labor part of your Holiday series?
It was fun watching the touchdown count go up. :-)
DeleteYes, "Faith's Labor is novella 5 in the Holiday series. It'll be published no later than early next month.