Friday, October 17, 2014

Food Follow Up...

Food I enjoyed this week included lunch at Sweet Tomato... the food is good, but the company is better. I love the Hostess Globalls, cream-filled chocolate cupcake covered in orange marshmallow and coconut. I'm better at eating only 2 Oreos and only 1 PopTart.

I found the Globalls at another store. Woohoo! Interestingly enough, I'm happy with one.

I've always liked seafood salad sandwiches. This week, I bought the seafood salad instead of the chicken salad. I like the chicken better. Live and learn.

I was down to 3 half gallons of milk. The panic bubbled beneath the surface, increasing with each passing day. Instead of forcing myself to wait until next Tuesday (my usual shopping day), I gave myself permission to pick up what I needed yesterday.

At Pcroissant, they were blessed with lots of customers and were sold out of almost everything when I arrived after 8 am. They open at 6 am on weekdays. I ordered a European Union, a plain croissant that comes with turkey, bacon, lettuce, and tomato, and potato chips. I was proud of myself for not eating all the potato chips. It was fun having them know I'd also want a hot chocolate. I truly enjoy stopping there. It's a little celebration every time I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...