Friday, June 19, 2015

TBR List...

41. SEAL's Promise by Sharon Hamilton Steamy Military Romance. I think this is my favorite of her books. She uses swear words, nothing I haven't read in Lone Survivor or the like. Sharon loves the SEAL community, and it comes through in her books.

42. From the Start by Melissa Tagg Christian Contemporary Romance. Melissa is on my Must Read List. She's also on my buy in paperback as a keeper list. This is the follow up to the free novella Three Little Words.

43. Discoveries: Binding Elements by Lynn Peters. The book is listed as YA (Young Adult). The story is paranormal/fantasy. There's a little swearing, though less than what I've heard on regular television. Romance is also part of the story. This is her debut book, and I enjoyed it. I had trouble putting it down to go to sleep at night, a page turner. I love that I don't feel like I have to give a qualifier in recommending this book. I'm glad I already have book 2.

44. Prophecy: Binding Elements by Lynn Peters. I enjoyed book 2. My only regret is that book 3 isn't available yet!

45. My Brother in Arms: The Exceptional Life of Mark Andrew Forester, United States Air Force Controller by Thad Forester is the biography of Mark Forester who was KIA. He was a remarkable man. I have the book in eformat, but I'd like this one in paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly