Friday, January 29, 2016

Food Follow Up

It's been a while.

I prefer fresh-made butter to store bought. Did not expect that.

Another food that falls into the category of an open-bag-is-an-empty bag is some cereals. I do all right with Rice Crispy and Lucky Charms types. I like the generics as well as the originals.

Did I mention I've discovered I'm allergic to shrimp. Sadness.

Schwan's makes a Philly-type steak. Love it with turmeric and Italian seasoning, on potato, spaghetti, or bread.

Matzoh is working as a great chip replacement.

I prefer my fruit mix of dried blueberries, cherries, crasins, and pecans.

I like having a couple of pieces of celery after a meal.

Thomas makes a Limited Edition maple french toast flavor English muffin. Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. I am allergic to crab, so I assume there is a good chance I am also allergic to shrimp, so all shellfish is out. This makes me sad, because I used to enjoy shrimp and crab, and I really wanted to try octopus (the few times I was at a Korean restaurant) but I figured better safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had calamari. I figure squid isn't much different from octopus. It was like eating a rubber band. :-P

      I love lobster, crab, and shrimp. Alas. You're wise. Better safe than sorry. Bah.

      Delete

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...