Friday, January 24, 2014

Follow up on this week's writing...

Published Chocolate Cake for Two. Why I'm able to see some errors only after books are published, I do not know. It's annoying. Today, I uploaded corrected versions of Happy New Year? and Chocolate Cake for Two. Minor typos that pained my OCD heart. I read through Valentine Delivery, the next in the series. I'm into the rewrite of Grace's Possibilities. The postcards I ordered for the panel this Saturday arrived. At P.Croissant, this morning, I wrote out the days between now and the 1st of February, when Grace's Possibilities is due. I'll check them off as I go.

What I know:

I cannot do this on my own. If I succeed, it will be by God's grace alone. I'm not particularly good at throwing everything on God. No time like the present to learn. May God have mercy on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly