Friday, January 3, 2014

Unexpected irritation...

Walking in the mornings has been a real struggle. I do so well most of the time. What's been wrong lately?

I finally figured it out.

Being cold, I've been bundled up in my hoodie and a toasty winter coat. My shins hurt, and everything felt off.

Last week, it dawned on me I was leaning forward because my shoulders were hunched, in an effort to huddle within my coat. Can you imagine being a soldier carrying a 40-lb pack? God bless our troops. The moment I remove the coat, my shoulders square, my head lifts, my back straightens, and I feel better.

I haven't figured out how to work around this, but at least now I know what the problem is. And it isn't me being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...