Monday, January 13, 2014

Carpe Diem... writing...

What needs to be done?

What else?

Writing.

Exercising. I need to make this a priority, again. I was doing well, and then the cold settled in, and moving wasn't particularly comfortable. I need to remember comfort isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Eating healthy. Never ending battle.

Read. I'm working on a book I like but wish moved faster.

Sleep needs to be a priority. You die without it.

Water... interestingly enough, I don't have trouble with staying on top of this one, probably because the last time I didn't take it seriously I landed in the hospital for three and a half days. That was almost thirty years ago. Yep. I learned that lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

46 . Among Heroes: A U.S. Navy SEAL's True Story of Friendship, Heroism, and the Ultimate Sacrifice   by  Brandon Webb with John David M...