Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Heroes... David Rutherford...

For the New Year, David posted a link to You Tube, where I discovered all kinds of videos for Team Froglogic. I listen to his radio show when I'm able. I follow him on FB and Pinterest. He inspires me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALFbVrlW8Ws

I don't pretend to be SEAL material or to fit into David's world in any way. Many of the things he talks about are beyond me, but if nothing else I've learned to adapt good things to fit me.

For the next few weeks, I'm going to post the links to David's missions.

Here's to a New Year learning to live the Team Life. Thanks David.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...