Sunday, January 5, 2014

Thank Goodness It's Sunday... #188...

~ Casting Crowns' Who Am I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcqria2wmg

~ Every day, the opportunity to begin again, and I know a little more than I did before.

~ Yesterday morning, the Catholic church not far from here played Noel on their chimes. Half a mile away and yes, I heard it, despite living in the city. It was lovely.

~ Good books ~ Diane Gaston's latest, A Marriage of Notoriety, was a birthday present, and I loved it!

~ Yummy food ~ I make a pizza using rolls. I was given raspberry jam for Christmas I'm hoarding, however there isn't much left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...