Monday, August 18, 2014

Carpe Diem... Michigan...

NASCAR ~ Carl came in 23rd. Sigh. Next week it will be on ABC, so I'll be able to watch it. Yay! Go Carl!

The rough draft of Tarnished Knight is done, and it's time to do the rewrite. Actually, I tend to edit as I go along. It's time to type it into the format required by my publisher. I create in one font, and then the format is in another font. It allows me to look at them differently. Yes, that simple visual difference matters.

A bit of reading for breaks.

In my follow up session, yesterday, I was discouraged to see I'd gained weight, though I'd been endeavoring to make healthier choices. Back to the drawing board. Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...