Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Playing catch up...

It's been raining here. Yes, this is unusual for us. It's a blessing, but it throws my routines completely out of whack.

Thanks, God, we maintained power here. I turned off the computer and unplugged the modem, in case of a close lightning strike.

Not much writing accomplished. I really need a laptop I can unplug and keep working. On the wish list.

I did read, a lot. It distracts me enough from the stress of my worries, but I'm able to keep an eye on the weather station.

Is it awfulizing if you're worried about something happening again that has happened to you before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 8-13

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 3 1-mile walks this week. Sleep has been abominable with the heat....