Saturday, August 2, 2014

My Heroes... William Paca...

Another man who applied himself to his studies and his work from an early age. His sense of what was right in regards to the law, being a lawyer, saw the injustice of England's treatment of her colonies. His zeal in supporting the fledgling country wasn't a flash in a pan. He supported the birth of the country, never failing, through to his death in his 60s.

Again and again, I'm impressed by these men who devoted their lives to the cause of liberty. They saw the potential and did whatever was required of them. Not all of them gave their life or their wealth, but all of them held to their honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...