Friday, January 9, 2015

Celebrating Food Friday...

I bought blue hake and enjoyed it with spiral mac and cheese.

Black Angus beef for fresh hamburgers. Yummy.

I'm endeavoring to eat more beef because I feel better when I do.

60-second pumpkin cake is delicious and though I've been eating it for months now I never grow tired of it. A single serving satisfies me.

Pringles are definitely my favorite chips, and I'm better at not bingeing on them than any other chip I've tried. I don't know why.

I'm also attempting to improve my meals so they really are more of a celebration than something to feel guilty about. Sad how my perspective of food has been tainted. Working to change it.

A friend taught me a trick: When I feel hiccups coming on or what feels might be a touch of heartburn, I pinch and pull on my earlobes. I don't know why it works, but everything across my middle relaxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...