Friday, January 16, 2015

Following the Food...

I'm struggling with food. It's been a rough past six months. I'm endeavoring to gather my wits and take better care of myself. I've upped my walking. I've thrown away some treats that were pretty good but not things I love.

I'm still enjoying the blue hake.

The local deli also sells grab-and-go roast beef. I'm choosing it instead of processed lunchmeat. It's incredibly yummy. Interestingly, I'm full after eating the local stuff, while not so much after the processed stuff.

P.croissant continues to delight me with the yumminess. The flavor of the month is Black Forest, i.e., chocolate Bavarian cream with cherries. The croissant is yummy. I also taste tested the pastry. Oh... my... truly yummy.

I've been working on my sleep habits, and my weight is improving, little by little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly