Friday, January 2, 2015

Food Follow Up...

I'm endeavoring to treat food like a celebration of life instead of abusing it. I don't know how well I'm doing. I did all right, yesterday, until last night. I know evenings are my toughest time. I've tried a number of plans; none of which work for long, if they work at all.

Maybe I need to turn it over to God... actually, I need to do it myself. However, I've noticed a change in other areas of my life when I make them a focus of prayer and study. No, I'm not going to read every diet book on the planet. I already know that kind of knowledge circles in on itself. Useless.

Having said that, God did give me Scriptures to read. I've also downloaded a book called "The Jesus Diet." It certainly can't do any harm to read it. I've enough common sense to know when I'm reading rubbish and delete. How knows, maybe it will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly