Wednesday, January 28, 2015

TBR List...

Actually, I've decided to keep track of the books I've read. I can't remember all the ones I've read this month, but I'm adding what I remember here. I'm going to make this a once a week post. I will not include the books I deleted or tossed.

1. Sweet Freedom A La Mode ~ Christian short stories

2. Red Hot Squeaky Clean Romances ~ A bundle of books by different Christian authors. Some are novellas but several are full-length novels. I've added a couple of them to my Must Buy List.

3. It's Never Too Late A Shelter Valley Story by Tara Taylor Quinn ~ Contemporary romance. I've been following the series for several years. They're stand alone stories, but grouped together in small bits, like this trilogy.

4. Second Time's the Charm A Shelter Valley Story by Tara Taylor Quinn

5. The Moment of Truth A Shelter Valley Story by Tara Taylor Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...