Friday, May 22, 2015

Naturopathy, it's been a while...

In fact, I haven't covered this subject since April 29th.

I haven't been using my essential oils regularly, not the ones for my arm and ankle, anyway. I have been using my nighttime oils, and I'm sleeping badly, waking up to dreams.

It seems that since I've given myself permission to dream again, my brain is going hog wild. I'm tempted to shut it off, again, but I remind myself it's actually healthy. My brain needs unfettered time to work things through. I'm a little less controlling when I sleep.

Still not remembering to drink tea.

I am stretching almost every day. I use heat a few times a week. I use the tennis ball on my feet and arms a few more times a week. Somedays the arm is really sore. Tough. All else fails, ibuprofen and acetaminophen, traded back and forth, helps.

Dog therapy is great. :-)

I miss my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly