Friday, May 29, 2015

TBR List

38. Her Long Walk Home by Linda Barrett Contemporary Romance. This is the continuation of the Sea View House series. I read the first four books, several years ago, and desperately wanted to live in Pilgrim Cove. It's a delightful, fluffy read.

39. Three Little Words by Melissa Tagg Christian Contemporary Romance. She is on my Favorites Must Read List! Loved this novella. I've purchased the book that follows the novella and am reading it.

40. Operation Zulu Redemption: Overkill - The Beginning by Ronie Kendig Suspense Romance. If you love suspense but would like a little more of a Christian bent, this book is for you. With my struggles coping with anxiety, this book is not for me. :-) This books is free and sort of a prologue to the next four books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...