Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Food Follow Up

Thomas Maple Syrup French Toast English Muffins, Limited Edition. I'll be sorry when it goes. Yummy toasted and buttered. Yummy toasted and used for a ham sandwich, with ham and Romain lettuce.

Schwan's Philly steak cooked on the stovetop, with a sprinkle of Turmeric and Italian seasonings goes nicely with Mac and Cheese.

Mac and Cheese is definitely comfort food. No, I didn't grow up with it, but live and learn.

I still eat to stay awake, but I'm making healthier choices.

Smart Pop White Cheddar Popcorn was on sale. I bought a bag and actually managed to have the nine servings. I enjoyed it, as a treat. I'm pleased I'm not thinking I have to have it every week. Progress.

PopTarts, split a single tart in half, make a decent dessert. Half the calories and still a sweet treat. Add milk, and it's cookies and milk.

The advantage of string cheese is it comes in a single serving package.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...