Friday, February 26, 2016

TBR

6. A Model Bride: The Macleans Book 1  by Autumn Macarthur is a sweet Christian romance set in London and Scotland.

7. You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be  by Holley Gerth non-fiction. Thanks, Margaret! I had trouble relating to Holley's examples. However, she helped me recognize that I am a storyteller, a priceless gift.

8. SEAL of My Heart by Sharon Hamilton Military romance, steamy scenes. I enjoy her stories. Sharon and I became friends early in her career. I watched her struggle, and I've watched her succeed. I'm so happy for her.

9. SEAL's Code by Sharon Hamilton Military romance, steamy scenes.

10. Love So Deep by Kathleen Ball Western romance. I enjoyed the story.

2 comments:

  1. Judy, Thank you for adding A Model Bride to the list! I do hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did. I only list the books I enjoyed reading. :-)

      Delete

REAL Mar 11-16

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake This week's bit of extra was a bit of spring cleaning, dusting...