Wednesday, February 10, 2016

TBR

1. Badge of Honor (Trinity Street West series) by Justine Davis contemporary suspense romance.

2. Clay Yeager's Redemption (Trinity Street West series) by Justine Davis contemporary suspense romance. It was fun to see tiny bits of foreshadowing of much later series. She continues to be a favorite author.

3. In Debt to the Earl by Elizabeth Rolls Regency romance and one of my favorite authors. I own all her books.

4. Sheriff Bride Rob's Story by Joi Copeland Western romance.

5. Stasis: Phoenix Rising Book 3 by Gail R. Delaney Sci-Fi Futuristic Romance. I'm currently reading it as my treat for turning my manuscript in on time. It's longer than what I usually read, but I love the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...