Monday, June 17, 2013

Carpe Diem... Michigan...

NASCAR ~ Carl came in 8th and is still #2 in the Chase. Go Carl!!

What needs to be done, today?

Saving Lisa is mapped and needs to be filled in. I can do that.

I'm trying to recover, still. I'm sleeping more than usual. Then again, I also have a bloody right eye. I sneezed. Really. I love the internet. I checked Good Search, and they gave me a link to the Mayo Clinic, and there I learned I burst a blood vessel. It isn't serious. It can happen with a sneeze or a cough. It will take about 10-14 days to clear. Cool stuff. I doubt that's why I'm feeling like something the cat dragged in. It's probably the much warmer weather. Work still needs to be done. Squaring the shoulders and slogging through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...