Sunday, June 16, 2013

Thank Goodness It's Sunday... #159...

~ Friends who help me maintain my sanity.

~ A/C that keeps the house wonderfully cool.

~ Power that runs the A/C, the computer, the stereo, the television, the phone charger, the microwave, the toaster oven, the stove, the refrigerator, the freezer, the fan, the lights, the washer, the dryer, and a power company that fixes a blown fuse quickly.

~ Books I love.

~ Music I love.

2 comments:

  1. All sounds simple, but take one of those things away and life would be so much more complicated! LOL Happy and Blessed Sunday! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just reminding myself of how much I sometimes take for granted. :-)

      Delete

Brain Dump

Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...