Friday, June 7, 2013

Food...

I love food. I enjoy growing it, selecting it, preparing it, cooking, baking, except raw meat. I enjoy eating it, but touch it as little as possible. It's quite funny, really, considering all the chickens I cut up and turkeys I deboned... Actually, the last time I deboned a turkey, I almost lost my cookies. I haven't been able to work overmuch with meat ever since. Yes, I spend the extra money for single servings, so I touch it as little as possible.

We all have our quirks.

I enjoy experimenting with recipes. I've quite a few food allergies, so I have to be creative sometimes.

Interestingly enough, there was a long time when I didn't think I could stray from a recipe and still have it turn out right. I'm learning to trade out only one ingredient at a time. If I don't like it, I don't think I did something wrong. I accept the recipe didn't work and try something else.

So many recipes, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...