Tuesday, June 18, 2013

This and that...

I'm settling back into a pleasant routine, exercising, eating, and sleeping.

Saving Lisa is starting to come together, after I figured out the premise of the next Regency trilogy.

I'm savoring Diane Gaston's latest Regency book, A Reputation for Notoriety.

Watching the self-moving yard ornaments, otherwise known as our feral cats, is amusing.

Did you know melaleuca oil is tea tree oil? I didn't. My younger brother told me. He was right. I've mixed it with some coconut oil and lavender oil. It's supposed to help remove skin tags. So far, I've rid myself of one. That's one more than before. We'll see how it goes. And yes, I'll report here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...